Top 10 Happy Halloween Quotes
10. Halloween wraps fear in innocence, as though it were a slightly sour sweet. Let terror, then, be turned into a treat…
9. There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight.
8. When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ’tis near Halloween.
7. By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.
6. When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be your on Halloween.
5. The moon has awoken with the sleep of the sun, the light has been broken; the spell has begun.
4. Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen. Voices whisper in the trees, “Tonight is Halloween!”
3. There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.
2. Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.
1. I love Halloween, and I love that feeling: the cold air, the spooky dangers lurking around the corner.
And, if the above was not enough, here’s a video of the top 10 Happy Halloween quotes for you to enjoy and share.