Top 10 Thanksgiving Quotes
10. Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude.
~ E.P. Powell
9. On faith – I don’t know what tomorrow holds, but I know Who holds tomorrow, so I approach it with confidence and thanksgiving.
8. I love Thanksgiving because it’s a holiday that is centered around food and family, two things that are of utmost importance to me.
~ Marcus Samuelsson
7. Thanksgiving Day is the day that your kitchen is going to turn into the most wonderful beautiful place in the world.
~ Polly Ann Lewis, Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes Cookbook
6. For what I have received may the Lord make me truly thankful. And more truly for what I have not received.
~ Storm Jameson
5. Simple blessings are all around us. Once we receive them with thanksgiving and appreciation, we experience true joy.
~ Krystal Kuehn, Giving Thanks
4. This most of all is the message of Thanksgiving: everything really will be all right.
~ Sam Sifton, Thanksgiving: How to Cook It Well
3. Thanksgiving Day is a good day to recommit our energies to giving thanks and just giving.
~ Amy Grant
2. Thanksgiving offers us an annual pause from the pace of life return to places we do not often visit and gather with people we do not often see.
~ Jay Milbrandt, They Came for Freedom
1. Thanksgiving is a time to give, a time to love, and a time to reflect on the things that matter most in life.
View some more Top 10 quotes