Top 10 Mother’s Day Quotes
10. My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.
9. I’m immensely grateful for the precious gift my mother has given me. She is my hero today and every day.
8. The mother’s love is at first an absorbing delight, blunting all other sensibilities; it is an expansion of the animal existence.
~ George Eliot
7. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
6. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
5. To the world you are a Mother, but to your family, you are the World.
4. A mother is like a Flower, each one beautiful and unique.
3. Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.
2. Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.
1. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
If you liked these Top 10 Mother’s Day Quotes, then please share it, so that many more Mothers and children can share their love together.