Top 10 Sunday Quotes
10. It is appalling that the most segregated hour of Christian America is eleven o’clock on Sunday morning.
9. Do what makes your soul shine.
8. Life is like making TEA! Boil your EGO, Evaporate your WORRIES, Dilute your SORROWS, Filter your MISTAKES & Get the TASTE of HAPPINESS. Happy Sunday!
7. A Sunday well spent brings a week of content.
6. Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it’s even begun.
5. SUNDAY. Take it slow and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.
4. It’s a beautiful Sunday morning and a great opportunity to thank the Lord for reminding us how blessed we are.
3. Sunday is the perfect day to refuel your soul and to be grateful for each and everyone of your blessings.
2. Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.
1. There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday.
~ Bishop Gerald Causse