Top 10 Veteran’s Day Quotes
10. The patriot’s blood is the seed of freedom’s tree.
9. Never was so much owed by so many to so few.
8. Here men endured that a nation might live.
~ Herbert Hoover
7. I’m proud to be an American, where at least I know I’m free. And I won’t forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
~ Lee Greenwood, “God Bless the U.S.A.”
6. The brave die never, though they sleep in dust: Their courage nerves a thousand living men.
~ Minot J. Savage
5. There is nothing nobler than risking your life for your country.
~ Nick Lampson
4. Our debt to the heroic men and valiant women in the service of our country can never be repaid. They have earned our undying gratitude.
~ Harry S. Truman
3. This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.
~ Elmer Davis
2. America without her soldiers would be like God without his angels.
1. Our nation owes a debt to its fallen heroes that we can never fully repay. But we can honor their sacrifice, and we must.