Top 10 Christmas Quotes
10. Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
9. At Christmas, all roads lead home.
~ Marjorie Holmes
8. A good conscience is a continual Christmas.
7. I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
6. Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.
5. Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing, but of reflection.
4. My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.
~ Bob Hope
3. Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
2. Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.
1. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.