Top 10 Happy New Year Quotes of 2020 for Loved Ones
Top 10 Happy New Year Quotes
10. Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every New Year find you a better man.
9. And now we welcome the New Year. Full of things that have never been.
~ Rainer Maria Rilke
8. What do you need in the New Year? You need a dream, your dream needs an action, and your action needs right thinking! Without right thinking, you can have only unrealized dreams.
~ Mehmet Murat Ildan
7. Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, ‘it will be happier.
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson
6. New Year’s Day. A fresh start. A new chapter in life waiting to be written.
~ Sarah Ban Breathnach
5. Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.
4. The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.
~ Melody Beattie
3. There is nothing magical about the flip of the calendar, but it represents a clean break, a new hope, and a blank canvas.
~ Jason Soroski
2. Everytime you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.
~ Charles Kettering
1. Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.
~ Brad Paisley